About Transparency Lending
My Career started over 15 years ago working in one of the largest banks in the country. From there, my career went on to become Director of Mortgage Banking for one of the largest and most influential direct lenders in the country. It was here that all too often I saw people paying more in costs and fees than they should. These large companies have profit margins that are staggering.
HERE’S WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a variety of options when it comes to purchasing or refinancing a home. One of the benefits of working with us is that we have the entire mortgage industry at our fingertips.
We are not bound by the rules or programs of one particular Mortgage Company, we have only the best of the best offerings from the most trusted lenders on earth! This allows you to leave the shopping to us, if it is cheaper for you, it is cheaper for us. Let us show YOU what WE see!
Whether you are best suited for a conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, or Jumbo home loan, Transparency Lending has it for you; and has it eyes wide open, you see what I see!
With as little as 1 percent needed for down payment
- FANNIE MAE and FREDDIE MAC Fixed Rate Loans
- Super flexible terms from 8 to 30 years.
Requiring only 3.5 percent down payment!
- Less than perfect credit, no problem! FHA is your option here
- As little as 3.5% down payment required
- Ability to purchase a manufactured or mobile home through FHA
- Any term from 8-30 years available as well!
With ZERO down payment required!
- Qualified Veterans of the armed forces can buy a home without having a down payment
- Fixed interest rates, and your loan is backed by the Veterans Administration
- No Monthly PMI ever with a VA loan
Our Clients Testimonials
I worked with Brian at Transparency Lending and I could not be happier. He made the process super simple and easy for me and my family. He always kept us up to speed on the process from start to finish and he was always available to answer our questions, and we had a lot! I would recommend Transparency Lending to any of my friends and family and Brian especially. The company is lucky to have him!